CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Warm Thoughts

Wow it sure feels like autumn to me. I was really cold today. Taking my girls in and out of the van in the rain was no fun. At home my feet were freezing and my nose felt like it was running from the cold. Well what better way to warm up then shut myself into my craft room and think warm thoughts. Well actually think warm colors. Chocolate chip, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Ruby Red, and Soft Suede to name a few. I spent a few hours working on a few projects with these colors. Here is one I thought I'd share with you. (I'll share more when I decide which ones I want to do for club.) Gotta love that new Autumn Traditions DSP. Such lovely color combinations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!