CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pony Party

I knew from the moment I laid on eyes on this set I wanted to buy it for my daughter. The funny thing is the moment she spotted it in the catalogue she begged me to buy it for her. I figured I would wait for her birthday. Well that time is here and let me tell you this set is so incredibly cute. If you have a little girl in your life, this would make a terrific gift. In honour of my daughter's birthday, I am offering free shipping for an size order that contains this set. That's right. For the week of September 6-13, if you want Pony Party, I will pay for your shipping. That is a 10% savings. See page 86 of the 2009- 2010 catalogue on the left to view the full set. I had so much fun with it. I made all the decorations using it. Including a banner with pennants, medallions to hang from the chandelier and the cutest of all her birthday card. This has to be one of the cutest cards I have made. I just love it. The colorful hair, the 3-d sparkling wings and of course you create your pony the way you want it. It has tons of options. Contact me to put in your order. hands76@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!