CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Holiday Wreath Class

Well here it is. I have been trying to get this out for you to see all week. However there have been a few things against me. First of all I am actually in Kelowna and in my hurried job of packing a forgot a few things. First of all the wreath it self. Luckily for me my in laws came up and brought it with them. So I set up to get started and realized I forgot pins and my bone folder. I may as well have just left everything at home. Anyways they have a great dollar store here and my kitchen butter knife did a fine job in the end. So here is the wreath. It is sooooo easy to make. It requires no skills what so ever.You can turn it into whatever holiday you like. Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas. It all depends on what paper you choose to use. The class will be Monday, September 14, at 7:00pm. The fee is $25 which includes: the wreath, your choice of paper from the catalogue when you sign up (there will be a bit of leftovers for you to keep), and all the bits and pieces you need to complete this project like pins and ribbon. The cool thing about this wreath is that you will see how easy it is to make and you might try another on your own for another occasion or when you get tired of this one you can pull it apart very easily and do it again using the same wreath. I need your RSVP by September 4th. Contact me to reserve your spot. Hands76@hotmail.com.

1 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell an Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

What a great class idea!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!