CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Holiday Mini Seak Peek

Well Christmas is still a ways away but some of us have to start looking ahead and getting ready. The new Stampin' Up Holiday Mini is coming out September 1st and there are some beautiful sets and accessories inside. I can't wait to share them with you. I have some exciting classes coming up for the Fall and Winter seasons. Here is a little sneak peek at one of the new sets in the new mini. It is called Delightful Decorations. There is also a punch to match and if you have the Big Shot, there is a matching Movers and Shapers set. I made this card as a swap for my Colorful Impressions Group that met on Monday. (Just another perk to being a demonstrator.) The ladies there voted on the swap cards and mine was chosen as 1 of the favourites. I just love those Shaker Cards.

1 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator

Fabulous job on your swap... I wish that I had been there to get one!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!