CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Love This Job!




















I love this job. I really do. And you will hear it from any demonstrator you talk to that they love their job too. It's great people having fun together doing something that they all love. So on Monday that is just what we did. A group of us got to meet one of the many wonderful women from our upline. We receive support from her via email and now we got to meet her in person ( she lives in Red Deer, Alberta). She taught us a new technique called coloured letterpress. Here is a photo of the card we made with her and then 2 more cards I made on my own using the same technique that I tried out here at home. Every card I make has at least 2 versions of it. I find that you perfect your card with every version. It is like finding the perfect accessories for an outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!