CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Well this week was crazy. Potty training, 2 card nights, club night, a husband that was busy fixing his truck and trailer everyday after work, and me trying to get some Father's Day gift ideas together. Let's just say my gift ideas were almost completely a bust. But the kids are finally in bed and I needed some "me" time. So I went downstairs to "play". I have been wanting to try out the aqua painter technique on the Fifth Avenue Floral embossing folder. Everyone that went to convention has been playing with it. (Maybe next year I will get to go.) So I bought the aqua painter, which came in the mail last week, but I forgot to order the shimmer white cardstock. Silly me. I decided I would try to see if it would work with something else...how about vellum? Here is what I came up with. They look a lot like my dad's roses in his garden! So this one is for him! Happy Father's Day dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!